Bachelor of Science
The Senior Nurse Manager is responsible for the management of multiple defined areas of nursing service. The Senior Manager allocates resources to promote efficient, safe and high quality care based on the professional standards and scopes of nursing practice.
Oversees major operations of key areas; provides leadership for complex programs, communicates goals and strategies, resolves critical issues and provides direction for organizational and service line initiatives.
Essential Functions & Accountabilities
1) Manages day to day operations of the department.
2) Maintains oversight and evaluation of Core Measures and quality processes that are governed by our regulatory agencies, ie. Joint Commission, CMS, etc.
3) Develops operational and capital budgets yearly.
4) Knowledgeable of current evidence based practice. Ensures standards of practice adhere to national standards.
5) Uses advanced communication skills with all levels of internal and external customers.
6) Identifies areas of growth and expansion for Women's Services with subsequent follow through.
7) Participates in the departmental and unit based improvement process on a routine basis and other task force / committees as designated.
8) All other duties as assigned within the scope and range of job responsibilities
Education: Must have Bachelor Science in Nursing (BSN)
All candidates must commit to a MSN program upon hire into position within designated timeframe MSN or Master's in Business Administration or Healthcare Administration
Experience: 5 years of nursing experience within the specialty: in addition to 2 years in a leadership role as a preceptor/ clinical coordinator or supervisor Previous Manager of the given specialty; or 2 years supervisory experience Licensure/Certification DE RN License
Specialty Related Certification Nursing Administration Certification
Computer/Software Knowledge: EMR proficiency Excel/ data management Proficiency with specialty related software
For further information call or email the person below
Jeff E McCracken | Managing Director
Argent Healthcare, LLC
C: (615) 585-4089
D: (615) 933-0609