Showroom Sales Associate
La Maison Nicolas, a purveyor of natural stone and hardwood floors for high-end residential and commercial projects, is seeking a Showroom Sales Associate for its San Francisco Design Center showroom.
As a Showroom Sales Associate you will become a resource for our clients’ flooring and architectural needs. As a team member you will work closely with the Outside Sales Team and become a key element of the day to day operations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following, other duties may be assigned:
- Providing high quality customer service to scheduled appointments and walk in traffic.
- Prospect, develop and bring new customers, as well as grow existing accounts.
- Prepare and deliver sales presentations and samples to Architects, Interior Designers, etc.
- Initiate quotes for all potential clients and follow up on outstanding projects.
- Manage accounts from inception to completion of projects.
- Assist other Sales members throughout the entire Sales process.
- Organize deliveries and update clients on ETAs.
- Clerical and administrative duties.
- Prepare architectural drawings.
- Assist in planning and execution of showroom events. Help maintain showroom and samples library.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule and to visit clients outside the office.
- Maintenance of Company Social Media (Facebook, Pinterest, Houzz, etc).
Skills and Requirements:
- BA/BS degree in Interior Design or Architecture or 3-5 years experience in architectural sales REQUIRED (Stone, Hardwood Flooring or Architectural elements such as Windows, Cabinetry).
Excellent English communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Problem solving; Math and analytical abilities.
- Self-motivated with strong organizational skills; Ability to focus on details and multitask.
- Must present and communicate in a professional manner.
- Must be able to lift 50 Lbs (stone tiles, wood boxes, samples, etc.)
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Suite is a Must.
- AutoCAD, Revit, SketchUp, QuickBooks and Photoshop experience are a plus.
- Understanding of European Arts and Culture is a plus.
This is a Full Time Position; Salary + Commission + Benefits.
You will be trained on products by the company owner.
Job Type: Full-time
- Interior Design: 1 year (Preferred)
- Sales: 3 years (Preferred)
- Architecture: 1 year (Preferred)
- San Francisco, CA 94103 (Required)
- Driver's License (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative