- High School Diploma or GED
- Construction Experience
- Microsoft Word
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- AD&D Insurance
Oversees tool room operation. Repairs small welding machine and power tools. Operates Forklift and vehicles for material runs.
Essential Tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Oversee tool room operations including managing inventory on-hand.
- Secure all of the contents of the shop at the beginning and at the end of the shift
- Distribute tools and other items as per the company guidelines
- Inspect and repair small tools and welding equipment. (a big plus)
- Order repair parts, shop supplies and materials thru in-house purchase order system.
- Develop and maintain various logs, inventories and reports.
- Load and unload items from delivery, conveyors, and conveyances.
- Place products in equipment or on work surfaces for further processing, inspecting, or wrapping
- Quality control, inspect the equipments and material received.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Communicate effectively with managers, supervisors; co-workers and suppliers.
Education and Experience
- High School diploma or General education diploma(GED) preferred.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Operate computer, use Microsoft programs: MS Outlook, Excel and Word for creating documents and ordering parts and material orders.
- Ability to shop online, compare specs and prices.
- Current Forklift experience (A plus, if Certified)
- Excellent Competitive pay
- Performance Based Bonuses
- Employer paid premium for Employee's Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance with Accidental Death &Dismemberment Insurance
- Corporate Fitness Discount
- 401(k) plan
- Work-Life Balance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Sick Days & Paid Time Off
- Tuition reimbursement for company-related courses
Job Type: Full-time
- Construction: 2 years (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- San Leandro, CA (Required)