Using provided criteria, Data Entry Contractor will filter through various pieces of information and data and properly order it.
d50 Media creates and promotes high-quality internet brands that engage, educate and empower users to improve their lives.
We specialize in creating enterprise-level brands centered on organic content creation, search engine optimization, web conversion, analytics, website management and lead generation.
About You - Job Summary/Responsibilities
We’re currently looking for someone to help with Data Entry for our Link Building Campaigns. We will pursue contractors who exhibit a strong work ethic and are passionate about organization and order.
The ideal contractor will also be able to take direction successfully and understand how to work efficiently while handling multiple tasks. This role is perfect for someone with great attention to detail, love of structure and works with an enthusiastic attitude.
This is a contract position. 5 - 15 hours per week.
Specific responsibilities of this role include:
- Analyzing websites based on provided criteria
- Identifying the main content of a website or webpage
- Navigating websites efficiently
- Searching the internet for information
- Using online chat (Slack or Google Hangouts)
Skills & Experience
Specific requirements of this role include:
- Ability to work independently
- Extreme attention to detail
- Ability to type 50 wpm or higher
- Confidence using Microsoft Word and Excel
What We Look For
We want candidates with winning attitudes, hard work ethic and the desire to fit our growing team.
This is a contract position with a starting rate of $15 - 20/hr. Hours per week are 5 - 15 hours. There is potential for more hours and work pending excellent performance.
How to Apply
If you feel you are qualified for this position, we look forward to hearing from you! Please submit a resume that shows your experience as it has prepared you for this role.
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $15.00 to $20.00 /hour
Pay may depend on skills and/or qualifications
- Data Entry: 1 year (Preferred)
- excel: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- United States (Preferred)
Full Time Opportunity:
This Job Is:
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- A job for which people with disabilities are encouraged to apply