The role of the Social Media Intern is to maintain the Restaurant Group’s social media platforms by representing each brand authentically through consistent posting, engagement and analysis of metrics to expand the online platform of the company.
Our Restaurant Group’s Social Media Goals:
- To create an online presence over the next 6-12 months in order to expand the brand on various platforms.
- To use this platform to build a greater following locally, nationally, and internationally to generate an increased awareness of our restaurant brands.
- To expand our presence in the social media realm of our industry.
- To promote events and specials.
- To integrate social media with website content to maintain consistency.
- Creating an aesthetically pleasing layout.
- Creating and receiving content to maintain a minimum of 2 weeks of content scheduled for future posts.
- Use social media content calendar for approval for all posts.
- Attending our restaurants' events and meetings to create content.
- Posts (Monday-Friday)
- Aim to maintain a standard of 3 videos per week
- Aim to maintain a standard of 5 photos per week
- Posting between 8:30-9:30am OR 5-6pm
- Creating captions and hashtags that’s are engaging and in brand voice.
- Committing 15-30 minutes per day
- Follow/Like hashtags that are relevant to our brand
- Creating Stories
- Direct Messaging
- Spending time each week to document the content and creating a report bi-weekly with your analysis to send/review with team member.
- Report must include:
- Profile Visits: The number of times your profile was viewed.
- Reach: The number of unique accounts that have seen your posts.
- Impressions: Total number of times all of your posts have been seen.
- Following gain/loss
- Age Range
- Followers: The days of the week when your followers are most active
- Recommendations moving forward
Content Creation Expectation/Process:
- This will be discussed in detail upon hire.
- You will have the ability to provide creative input for the layout and content for the page per approval of the Sunnyside team.
- Create a weekly schedule that you can commit to as far as content create and availability for meetings to submit to team member.
- Attending events to take photos/videos for posts and stories.
- Working with our graphics and website team to ensure content/data is consistent across all platforms.
- Promoting events and specials.
- Setting up calendar and stories to promote events 3-5 weeks in advance
Time Commitment per week: Expected 15-20 hours per week
- Some week hours will vary.
- Must be answerable via email/text/phone.
- Bi-Weekly team meetings.
- Submit weekly time card.
Job Type: Internship
- Social Media Management: 1 year (Preferred)