Euclid Managers located in Itasca is seeking a Group Benefit Account Manager for our Benefits Division.
Euclid Managers is a privately owned Managing General Agent. We are conveniently located north of Lake Street off of I-355 / I-290 and have been in business for over 50 years.
Along with an excellent work environment, our company of over 100 employees offers a wide variety of benefits including; medical, dental, vision, disability, 401k and vacation package. We’re happy to show you the benefits of joining our team!
PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
Assist in maintaining broker relations by servicing new and existing group benefit accounts from 2-99 lives in a team environment. Process submissions to underwriting / installation, membership transactions and renewals. Provide customer service to clients, brokers and marketing representatives.
- Process and follow-up on new business submissions. Maintain workflow to meet the goals established by management.
- Coordinate submissions and underwriting decisions with marketing representative and broker/client.
- Prepare new business quotes for submission to the carrier.
- Responsible for broker/client acceptance/declination of all cases once the underwriting process is completed.
- Pursue and develop good working relationships with underwriting and broker/client.
- Maintain and service existing clients (brokers, groups and members) by providing guidance on issues that arise. I.e., new case submissions, eligibility issues, invoices inquiries, procedures, benefits, claims, renewals, etc.
- Verify and process applications in accordance with established procedures to ensure accurate billings.
- Obtain necessary information for enrollment to maintain accurate membership record and provide confirmations in writing to client on new additions and changed memberships.
- Communicate any unusual situation to marketing representative that developed with broker or client.
- Responsible to work together as a team with the Marketing Representative and Team Lead so we can assist brokers and clients.
- Coordinate Carrier renewals to ensure timely issuance
- Process renewals to ensure billings are updated
- Perform other duties and projects as assigned by management.
EXPERIENCE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
College degree preferred.
- Market/marketing savvy
- Ability to work with details
- Excellent phone personality and ability to deal with people / good oral and written communication skills
- Good ability to prioritize
- Team oriented / works well with others
- Good computer skills
- Detail Oriented
May require overtime hours during high peak periods.
Job Type: Full-time