Full Job Description
Support enterprise-wide strategic workforce planning for a large DoD organization managing a specialized, highly-educated workforce across multiple programs and locations, as well as a large number of details from other organizations. Create workforce planning reports using existing tools and methodology. Identify critical position and skill requirements, analyze gaps, recommend staffing strategies, and conduct "what-if" scenarios. Use workforce planning to determine the optimum workforce balance, create an enterprise workforce plan focused on mission critical occupations, future capability requirements, and develop a workforce stability index to identify key factors of a healthy workforce.
- 5 years of experience in human capital management or strategic workforce planning and analysis
- Experience with creating briefings, training materials, and other communications
- Ability to create pivot tables and formulas in Microsoft Excel
- Ability to analyze large data sets and understand and draw conclusions from data
- TS/SCI clearance with polygraph
- BA or BS degree
- Ability to ask questions to refine or redefine analytic requirements
- Ability to deliver clear, concise, and analytic reports on organization workforce and occupations
- MS degree in Human Resource Management, Organization Behavior, or Business
- Human Capital Workforce Planning Certification
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; TS/SCI clearance with a polygraph is required.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.
#LI-AH1, CJ1, NSG1