Paradigm Precision specializes in the manufacturing of complex fabrication and precision machined components for gas turbine engines. We serve customers around the world in commercial and military aviation, power generation, the marine industry, rotary wing and unmanned aerial vehicles.
Provide management support and ensure the smooth operation of all day-to-day activities for complex turbine engine programs. Manage internal and external resources to support development, product qualification and production readiness. Monitor program milestone completion, costs and budgets. Support proposals for future growth.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provides program team leadership and has overall responsibility for ensuring successful completion of the program for both external and internal customers.
- Generate and implement program plans and business requirements within approved budget and schedule constraints.
- Ensuring subcontractor performance and assuring compliance with prime contract requirements and pricing schedules.
- Employ PM tools and development processes, including master scheduling, program planning, cost management, intracompany demand and delivery communication.
- Requirements Management and Fulfillment; Planning / Estimation, including resource, material, capital, and other needs.
- Collaboration: capability to work across and influence multiple groups.
- Partner with key product management, engineering, integrated supply chain, customer and product support, and other representation to understand, define, prioritize, status, and deliver upon requirements.
- Continually assesses the capability and capacity of team members and proactively works with the organization to identify gaps, needed capability and additional resources as required to ensure successful execution of the program.
- Works to resolve conflicts among the team (including the external customer), aligns expectations, and develops both short term and long term executable plans to lead the program to successful conclusion.
- Facilitate forecasting and capacity analysis related to delivery requirements.
- Establish and maintain the channels of communication necessary to assure timely management awareness of program progress and issues, including external communications.
- Consistently present programmatic details, requirements, actions, and status to (senior) leadership, technical, and functional audiences.
- Participate in technical and program reviews at varying levels with the company management, customers and subcontractors.
Manage a small, dedicated program team ensuring cross site communication and planning as well as program financial management.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Experience managing geographically distributed teams.
- Able to prepare and deliver high level briefings to senior level officers and corporate executives.
- Ability to effectively lead meetings, and be able to create and clearly present briefings.
- Understanding of risk management, technical design and manufacturing processes.
- Expert level skill set in all aspects of Program Management including key tools and techniques such as scheduling, cost management, risk management, change control, concepts of balance of time, scope and resources, work breakdown structures and contracts, estimation methods, critical path analysis, and earned value techniques.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to build relationships with customers and team, results focused, and relentlessly deliverer of commitments.
- Capable of working independently, with minimal direction.
- Six Sigma or similar certified.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Management, or a related field (MBA preferred).
- 5-7 years of Program Management experience with a track record of delivering successful results.
- Aerospace experience.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle or feel.
- Must be able to communicate verbally and have the ability to hear.
- The employee may be required to stand, walk, reach with hands and arms, and stoop or crouch.
- The employee is frequently required to sit.
- The employee may be occasionally required to lift and/or move up to twenty-five (25) pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
The characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The noise level in the work environment is middling.
Paradigm Precision is an Equal Opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, ancestry, color, religion, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, medical condition, disability, veteran status, gender identity, or any other basis protected by law.