- Assign daily duties for foreman and on-site personnel.
- Oversee performance of all trade contractors and review architectural and engineering drawings to make sure all specifications and regulations are being followed.
- Maintain safety program at the job site.
- Review cost with Project Manager and provide input regarding manpower and constructibility. Regularly consult with project manager on project status.
- Coordinate equipment and material requirements with warehouse personnel.
- Assist project manager in developing preliminary CPM schedule as well as updating and maintaining the schedule.
- Maintain files and records on the job site.
- Attend personnel training and safety seminars as required.
- Review with project manager all data necessary to start a project.
- Complete punch list items.
- Assist in owner and maintenance manuals and warranties for project management.
- Select and coordinate work of subcontractors working on various phases of the project.
- Proper administration of construction contracts.
- Obtain all necessary permits and licenses.
- Report progress to owner and architect and any necessary modifications of plans.
- Submits time sheets, vacation requests, absence reports, etc. to Director of Field Operations.
Job Type: Full-time
- Construction: 3 years (Preferred)
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Other types of insurance
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts such as HSAs or FSAs
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Gym memberships or discounts
- Employee discounts