Our client is one of the leading behavioral and mental health providers in New England. Due to rapid growth, our client has openings for a Child and Behavioral Health Supervisor in the Attleboro and Swansea communities. Come work with mental health leaders and make a huge impact within the children and families of the local communities!
Education & Licensing Requirements:
- Master’s Degree in Social Work, Counseling Education, Counseling Psychology, Marriage & Family Therapy, Rehabilitation Counseling, Applied Behavioral Analysis, Board Certified Behavior Analyst, or other relevant areas of social or human services from an accredited educational institution.
- Must be independently licensed (LICSW, LMHC, LMFT, LDAC 1) or LCSW within three months of qualifying for LICSW.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide supervision (individual and group) to CBHI staff. Available to CBHI staff via telephone for consultation as needed
- Ensure all Family Service Providers, In-Home Therapists and Behavior Management staff follow the Medical Necessity Criteria, Performance Specifications, and Service Definitions for In-Home Therapy, Therapeutic Mentoring, and In-Home Behavioral Services as set forth by the state
- Assist the Mental Health Division’s supervisory staff in training master’s level outpatient staff in adhering to the responsibilities of being part of a Care Plan Team and a Clinical Hub
- Support the referral process and monitor assignment of In-Home Therapy, Therapeutic Mentoring, and In-Home Behavioral cases; ensure families are contacted according to benchmarks; effectively manage the waitlist when one exists
- Participate in and support intake and authorization processes for services as needed
- Assist in interviewing, hiring, orientation of, and training of Family Service Providers, In-Home Therapists, and In-Home Behavioral Services staff
- Assist with developing and providing administrative and clinical training programs for CBHI staff
- Perform other duties as required
Experience & Skills:
- Minimum of three years’ experience with children and families
Why Should You Apply?
- Integral part of a company that is passionate and dedicated to helping the local communities
- Hands-on, invaluable experienced working with your immediate team and clients in their environment
- Work with the latest electronic health record technology
- On-going training
- Competitive salary, health benefits, paid time off, strong team environment, electronic health records, and professional liability insurance.
Our client is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
Job code: 2142/2155
Job Type: Full-time
- LICSW, LMHC, LMFT, LDAC 1or LCSW within 3 months of LICSW (Required)