BetterUp is a mobile-based coaching platform that brings personalized professional coaching to employees at all levels. We help managers lead better, teams perform better, and employees thrive personally and inspire professionally. Our mission is to help professionals everywhere pursue their lives with greater clarity, purpose, and passion. Our product was developed by a team of leading behavioral scientists, researchers, and technologists. We're already transforming the way companies approach talent development at high-performing organizations like LinkedIn, Salesforce, Capital One, Deloitte, and Logitech.
BetterUp is looking for an Executive Assistant in Phoenix, AZ to support a handful of executives across different teams in the company. As we are working on growing our office in Phoenix, this position will also include acting as an Office Manager to help turn our office space into a home away from home.
On a day-to-day basis, you will:
If you have some or all of the following skills, please apply:
- Safeguard your executives' calendars while proactively implementing thoughtful themes to their schedules
- Assist your executives with a multitude of tasks such as inbox management, booking and managing travel, event planning, and other special projects
- Handle the day-to-day of the Phoenix office, including making the space warm and welcoming to employees and guests, coordinating installations and deliveries, stocking the kitchen, setting up and arranging the office spaces, coordinating repairs with the building manager, and organizing regular office events
- Previous executive assistant experience; experience in a high-growth startup preferred
- Extreme attention to detail with strong organizational skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Positive attitude with a desire to help others
- Strong bias towards action and scrappiness in finding creative ways to get tough tasks done
- Agility, adaptability, and persistence
- Comfortable with ambiguity and managing multiple, shifting priorities
- Ability to identify and properly adjust priorities on a continuous basis
- Passion for coaching, education, behavioral sciences or other fields that lead to human well-being.
- No ego teammate: We thrive in an environment of healthy and respectful collaboration that is fundamentally driven by the desire to succeed as a team. A general desire to contribute, without attachment to any one specific outcome other than the success of our clients and BetterUp.
We provide amazing benefits, but if you ask the team, they'll tell you that the greatest benefit we offer employees is an incredibly meaningful mission and transformative work.
- Full coverage medical, dental and vision insurance
- Unlimited use, at your own discretion, vacation policy
- 14 paid annual holidays
- 5 BetterUp Inner Work days (https://www.betterup.co/inner-work ( https://www.betterup.co/inner-work ))
- 5 "Volunteer Days" to give back
- Professional development through BetterUp coaching for you and a significant other
- 401(k) self contribution
- A competitive compensation plan with opportunity for advancement
BetterUp Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, genetics, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, BetterUp Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.