Debt Fund, Research & Due Diligence Analyst/AVP
Our client is an international private equity firm, and we are currently looking for a debt fund research analyst who has had due diligence experience for debt funds for our client.
If you are interested in this role, please read the following minimum qualification requirements carefully and send us your latest resume saved in Microsoft Word, including all of your work experience and college degrees. Also, please tell us your salary requirement when applying for this position.
Some of the minimum qualification requirements:
- A bachelor's degree or higher education in accounting, finance or economics. An MBA or a CFA preferred, but not required.
- 12 months to 36 months of debt fund and/or credit research experience. (Not at multiple companies over the course of just a few years.)
- At least 12 months of debt fund due diligence experience.
- Able to work on financial modeling on your own from Day 1, using a strong finance background.
- Able to use Bloomberg, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Authorized to work in the US permanently without a visa sponsorship.
- Able to start in 2 weeks if you receive a job offer.
Some of the main responsibilities:
- Responsible for debt research.
- Conduct due diligence on debt funds.
- Assist in creating periodical reports and attend meetings.
- Communicate with the overseas offices as necessary.
- Other tasks will be assigned by management as necessary.
Annual compensation: $80,000 to $120,000 MAX DOE
Please note, that this junior analyst position requires only a few years of debt fund research and due diligence experience, and compensation is not negotiable. The employer is currently looking for an experienced entry-level debt research analyst who has a potential to grow with the company in the future.
Relocation support: No. You are responsible for your own on-site interviews in NYC.
This is a full-time position with health and dental insurance, and a 401k plan. An employer will provide such benefits to its full-time employees in accordance with the company policy.
International Business Promotion, Inc. (IBP, Inc.)
New York, NY 10036 USA
International Business Promotion, Inc. (IBP, Inc.) is an international recruiting company which is specializing in candidates who are fluent in Japanese and English throughout the US.. We are headquartered at Times Square, New York City, and most of our existing customers are located in the greater New York area and the Midwest region. We are currently covering the following 21 US states: Alaska, Alabama, Arizona, California, Connecticut, Georgia, Hawaii, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Massachusetts, Michigan, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Rhode Island, Tennessee, Texas, Washington and West Virginia (in alphabetical order). We are also covering Washington D.C..
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $70,000.00 to $120,000.00 /year
- debt and/credit research investment: 2 years (Required)