LG Electronics U.S. (LGEUS)
HA R&D Organization is searching for an innovative, trend forward individual to help support our visual communications needs, through use of modern digital media (Newsletters, booklets, brochures). This individual will also be working with marketing to support and drive in-store training content as well as create plans to improve the transmission of consumer knowledge to marketing efforts, training efforts as well as digital media creations. Candidate must have a creative mindset and must be well versed in modern media (Adobe Creative Suite), social networking and current visual communications and media trends.
Visual Communications Associate
Principal Duties And Responsibilities
- Main liaison between R&D and Marketing to support product knowledge and consumer knowledge to marketing
- Support HA R&D ISM activities to schedule, plan and organize to meet set KPI and goals
- Proactively keep track of all LG NPI and new competitor products to create consumer related content for the retail trainers
- Setup and support Month-Month and Quarter-Quarter communication and discussion to deliver relevant information to stakeholders
- Schedule, Create and deliver all ISM support assets and information to support marketing and sales
- Create formatting, content organization and design of all product information for clarity and relevancy
- Communication between LG HA R&D and the relevant ISM teams to organize training events and newsletter delivery
- Coordinate with Laboratory teams to identify key LG product advantages and competitor disadvantages from consumer perspective
- Coordinate with Consumer Insight Lab to propose and participate in Consumer studies and research
Support Media and Research.
- Support communication between various key CMR partners for clean LG NPI communication.
- Support the creation of CMR support documentation to effectively introduce and suggest new LG product testing and evaluation.
- Act as the liaison between LG and CMR partner to receive necessary testing protocols and documentation for development.
- Handle sample procurement and delivery for CMR requested products in an on-time manner.
- Ensure 100% key NPI product pickup and evaluation in an on-time manner.
Support Customer Facing / Internal Usage Media Content.
- Work with R&D team to provide customer support content
- Participate in communications efforts with stakeholders in marketing, service and in-store training
- Knowledge in the production field of specialized equipment (DSLR, Editing Suites, etc.)
- Ongoing review of new content for LG.COM support sites, YouTube page.
- Bachelor’s degree (BA) ※ Visual Communications or Marketing Communications preferred
- Strong communication skills to build and maintain relationships within R&D and with 3rd party stakeholders
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills needed to create reports, articles, etc.
- Strong knowledge of current media trends (digital, social, experiential)
- Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Outlook, etc.)
- Visual communications, Marketing Communications, or related background preferred
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Premiere, After Effects)
- Project management, planning and organization skills
- Ability to analyze data and research to create consumer friendly messaging for various mediums
LG Electronics, USA Inc.; LG Mobilecomm USA, Inc., LG Mobile Research USA LLC, and Zenith Electronics LLC provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Further, the Company takes affirmative action to ensure that applicants are employed and employees are treated during employment without regard to any of these characteristics