Starting a career at Bona provides the opportunity to work for a company with strong purpose and values, a concern for the environment and a goal of enriching lives.
Our Purpose: Enriching Lives and Unleashing Potential. One Employee, One Customer, One Floor at a time.
Our Core Values: Professional, Concerned, Respect, Innovation
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.
- Competitive Salary
- Competitive Benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance and 401(k) matches
- Vacation and personal time package that provides a work/life balance. We work hard, and we also play hard.
- Career advancement opportunities
- The chance to work with a leading, global manufacturer impacting the lives and homes of our customers on a daily basis.
- Opportunity to be innovative, challenged and part of an emerging company and the start of something big
This individual is responsible for managing and engaging our largest E-Commerce Accounts as well as Brick and Mortar Click Sites, resulting in the sales of Bona Products. Responsibilities will specifically be focused on developing and growing new and existing accounts and maintaining and increasing volume levels within existing accounts for long-term profitable growth. The National Account Manager is also responsible for coordinating new item introductions into the e-commerce channel. This individual is responsible for contributing to a positive work environment and working closely with and effectively communicate to Sales Management, Marketing, Product Management and Account Services on a timely basis.
POSITION QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DUTIES
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS:
- Minimum of a B.A. in a business discipline
- Proven Account Manager with a minimum 5 years’ experience selling into Ecommerce sites such as Amazon, Wayfair, Walmart.com, and HomeDepot.com at senior buyer level
- 3+ years of experience as a National Account Manager
- 1 + years of experience using IRI/Nielsen syndicated data to drive sales/category management within key customers
- Provide strategic direction, advice, content & insights to cross functional resources and local Multi-Channel account teams.
- Highly capable of evaluating issues and effectively communicating technical and non-technical solutions to customers.
- Experience with negotiating and fulfilling national retailer contracts.
- Able to travel up to 20% of the time.
- Prepares and delivers account presentations utilizing all Sales and Marketing data as well as syndicated data (IRI/Nielsen, consumer research, etc.)
- Lead collaboration and review meetings with forecasting and logistics teams to ensure accuracy of forecasts and the achievement of fill rates to required levels.
- Prepare annual sales budgets.
- Develop and execute the annual sales strategy for Amazon:
- Analyze the selection opportunities, including B2B, bundles, and product innovation to drive incremental growth in the category.
- Provide weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual updates; this includes tracking for Amazon sales and ecommerce pillars metrics as well as “Think Big” strategic project updates.
- Integrate with our brand/marketing team to aggregate consumer and retailer insights to develop new insights into shopping behavior and product development.
- Ability to prepare sales projections, management reports and budgets.
- Effectively communicate activities, both verbally and via monthly written reports, with sales, account services and product management on a timely basis.
- Manage business growth within trade budget & profit guidelines
- Manage retail objectives including distribution of new items, negotiating promotional assets, and pricing strategies.
- Provides accurate and timely information on competitive activity and retail conditions to sales management.
- Penetrate new accounts and build and develop customer relationships
- Able and willing to work necessary hours to meet all project deadlines, travel when necessary.
- Develop mutually beneficial, respectful, and effective relationships with peers to ensure seamless coordination between departments, maximize synergy, and maintain a shared vision, strategy, and focus.
- Able and willing to work necessary hours to meet all project deadlines, travel when necessary.
- Other Duties- Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Active Communications (Verbal, Written, Listening Skills)– Clearly expresses ideas, information, and concerns both verbally and in written format in both positive and negative situations. Actively listens, offers full attention when others speak, gives verbal and nonverbal cues of interest, asks questions for clarification, and paraphrases to ensure understanding. Actively seeks and disseminates information from and to a variety of sources, accepts responsibility for ensuring that people have the current and accurate information needed for success, and asks questions to open channels of communication. Demonstrates group presentation skills, presents information and numerical data effectively, and actively participates in meetings.
- P*r*ofessionalism -Upholds organizational values, demonstrates sound business ethics, works with integrity and ethically in all situations, and treats others with respect and consideration at all times regardless of their status or posit Accepts responsibility for actions, reacts well under pressure, follows through on commitments, and demonstrates consistency between words and actions.
- Team Player -Identifies with the larger organizational team and their role within it by balancing team and individual responsibilities, sharing resources, responding to requests from other parts of the organization, supporting larger legitimate organizational agendas, and putting the success of the team above personal interests. Exhibits objectivity and openness to others' views, gives and welcomes feedback, contributes to building a positive team spirit, recognizes accomplishments of other team members, and builds morale and commitment to goals and objectives.
- Adaptability– Utilizes a flexible approach or method to best match the environment, situation, or person. Manages competing demands and is able to adapt quickly and positively to frequent changes, delays, or unexpected events.
- Customer Orientation –Views the organization through the eyes of the customer, anticipates and meets customer needs, solicits customer feedback to improve service, responds promptly, and effectively manages difficult or emotional customer situations
- Develop Relationships– Builds and maintains relationships that incorporate cooperation, trust, and respect by devoting the appropriate time and energy to facilitate business transactions. Relates to others while building credibility and rapport, communicates in an honest and straightforward manner, and maintains networks
- Initiative –Operates in a proactive manner, identifies needs and opportunities, calculates risks, and takes independent action. Undertakes self-development activities, seeks increased responsibilities, asks for and offers help when needed, and volunteers readily.
- Motivation– Presents information and ideas in manner that excites others, sets and achieves challenging goals, demonstrates persistence and overcomes obstacles, takes calculated risks to accomplish goals, and measures self against standard of excellence.
- Organizing and Planning– Plans, organizes and effectively manages to maximize efficiency and productivity. Sets goals and objectives, prioritizes and plans work activities, identifies specific action steps and resources, anticipates problems and develops contingency plans.
- Problem Solving & Decision Making–Able to identify problems, solve them, and show good judgment by isolating causes from symptoms, gathering information from a variety of sources, compiling information and solutions, involving others as appropriate, readily committing to action, and making decisions that reflect sound judgment in a timely manner. Able to identify and choose between multiple options, work well in-group problem solving situations, understand consequences of potential decisions, and support and explain reasoning for decisions.
- Sales/Persuasion –Establishes rapport and trust while determining customer needs, presents products or services that address the customer’s needs, overcomes objections, offers alternatives, persists and closes while maintaining rapport, and exerts influence over outcome through trust and competence.
- Technical Expertise –Maintains the minimum knowledge and skills required for the position, assesses strengths and weaknesses, pursues training and development opportunities to continuously build skills, and serves as a resource for the organization.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position 50% of the time.
- Must be able to bend, climb stairs, and continuously stand or walk 50% of the time.
- Must be able to move within the office and plant to reach file cabinets, office machinery, etc.
- Must be able to use dexterity to handle small safety equipment and/or hazardous material.
- Must be able to lift and carry 15-25 pounds and frequently move equipment weighing up to 40 pounds.
- Must be able to communicate effectively by listening and in both written and verbal forms.
- Generally, works in an office environment but may occasionally be required to perform job duties outside of the typical office setting.
- This position regularly requires large amounts of time to be spent using and viewing computer screens and equipment, which generally entails regular and repetitive motions.
- May occasionally be exposed to fumes, airborne particles, or chemicals. All safety procedures should be adhered to in each of these situations
Job Type: Full-time
- sales: 5 years (Preferred)
- E-Commerce: 3 years (Preferred)
- United States (Preferred)