- Support users/resolve Window Mac/Windows issues on the phone, email, and walk-ins
- Support and manage the window Active Directory and window server domain
- Troubleshoot and resolve hardware, connection, printer and software issues reported to the Service Desk
- Window Laptop/PC and server imaging, Infrastructure setup, and ongoing support
- Window and MS outlook 365 account and network share folder management
- Escalate requests to the appropriate party, as needed. Replace or repair defective parts and equipment.
- Conduct technology training for new users when they onboard
- Provide quality and timely support to all employees concerning hardware and software needs.
- Image, configure, and ship new devices (laptops, desktops, etc.).
- Provide operational support for laptop and desktop, and Mac related issues including installation and configuration of applications.
- Utilize strong written and verbal communication skills to provide end-user training on common applications and updates.
- Liaise with vendors to resolve support issues.
- Troubleshoot and resolve printer problems.
- Create and update documentation for troubleshooting, deployment, and general IT procedures.
- Assist with server administration and maintenance including patching, backups, and general upkeep.
- Maintain the integrity and continual operation of the corporate network including the intra-building wiring plant, wireless networks, and remote users.