Rooms To Go
Furniture Loader Apprentice
Starting pay is $16.00 / hour or more based on experience.
Earn an additional $80.00 or more weekly bonus based on shift.
Plus medical, dental, vision and other benefits available for associates who want them
Individual Medical Benefits starting at $10 per week
Employee discounts on Rooms To Go furniture purchases
Join our TEAM
Look around. Does it seem like we're nearly everywhere? That's because we are! With 8,500 employees and 200+ locations, Rooms To Go is one of the largest and fastest growing furniture retailers in the US.
As a financially stable, 29 year old company focused on expansion, there’s never been a better time to join the Rooms To Go Family. We continue to grow, which provides amazing opportunities for our team members to expand their careers.
What you’ll be doing:
- Learn to prepare furniture for loading and delivery on trucks
- Learn to properly pad, protect and wrap products as needed
- Learn to properly scan, load and secure product in trucks in proper sequence
- Other responsibilities as assigned by supervisor
What we’re looking for:
- Must be able to read labels and manifest
- Able to submit to a Drug Test and Background Investigation
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Able to repeatedly lift 50 lbs., bend, stand, walk for prolonged period of time
- Able to follow directions and work safely
- Capacity to learn and work in a team-oriented, fast paced environment
- Able to work in a non-air-conditioned environment
What’s in it for you?
Benefits and Perks
We offer a comprehensive benefits & perks package including 401k + company match, profit sharing, vision, dental, health and life insurance, disability coverage, vacation, sick time, holiday pay, award winning wellness & fitness programs, employee discounts on furniture, and more!
We continue to offer a better way to shop for furniture through innovation, fast delivery, first-rate service, honesty and integrity. We offer a comfortable, friendly work environment with the added peace of mind of working for a financially stable, growth-oriented company. We also give back to our local communities, have an industry leading recycling program and promote employee health and wellness company-wide.
Rooms To Go is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, color, gender, national origin, ancestry, religion, physical or mental disability, age, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, pregnancy, citizenship, or any other factor protected by anti-discrimination laws
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $16.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Evening shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
Work Location: In person