Position Summary: Promote guest satisfaction through unequalled service levels, via the Front Office team.
- Ensure superior Front Desk service.
- Address complaints and oversee the analysis of SSR property satisfaction survey forms.
- Responsible for hiring, scheduling, training and coaching of all Front Office team members.
- Responsible for managing villa inventory and meeting revenue requirements.
- Responsible for accounts payable, receivables and month end financial statement and review.
- Acts as Manager on Duty as scheduled, displaying full awareness of current status of the Resort.
- Four year degree in hospitality or related field preferred. High school diploma or equivalent required.
- A minimum of 2 years management experience required including at least 1 year management experience in the hospitality industry, preferably in rooms division.
- Intermediate knowledge of computer applications, including Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, required.
- Prior experience with a hotel PMS system preferred.
Job Type: Full-time
- management: 2 years (Preferred)