What you’ll be doing...
To act as the leader of Verizons’ business relationship with the U.S. Government Federal Agencies and other nominated strategic engagements. Responsible for developing and executing an overall business plan to achieve Verizons' client objectives and nurturing senior executive, mission and program level relationships as required for plan delivery. Building trust and credibility at all levels within the client and internally at Verizon and thereby identifying client priorities and ensuring Verizon has a key role in achieving them. Works with the solutions architect and business analyst to identify and shape business issues and strategies and then drive overall solution definition and specification, utilizing and co-coordinating all specialist resources as needed, always ensuring the solution optimizes the clients objectives and business needs as well as those of Verizon and its partners as required.
What we’re looking for...
Generally requires 15+ years relevant experience, working at all levels in the client
- Experience in the solutions / services relative to Verizon’s core objectives
- Demonstrable experience in achieving results in a complex, Federal organization
- ITIL knowledgeable and experienced.
- Complete understanding of the Federal industry supporting the client’s future enterprise IT expansion.
- Strategy and planning. Consultative / solutions thought leadership
- Global solutions development and delivery
- Large/very large out-tasking and outsourcing deal leadership.
- Major transformation efforts involving significant organization and technology change.
- Organizational and process re-design and implementation
- Senior official level relationship creation and development
When you join Verizon...
You’ll have the power to go beyond – doing the work that’s transforming how people, businesses and things connect with each other. Not only do we provide the fastest and most reliable network for our customers, but we were first to 5G - a quantum leap in connectivity. Our connected solutions are making communities stronger and enabling energy efficiency. Here, you’ll have the ability to make an impact and create positive change. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, join our team of the best and brightest. We offer great pay, amazing benefits and opportunity to learn and grow in every role. Together we’ll go far.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer - and celebrate our employees' differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. Different makes us better.