Our reputable Healthcare client in the Tampa area is actively seeking an Accountant to join their team right away. The position is looking for candidates with at least 3 years of experience, a completed Bachelor's Degree and strong Microsoft Excel skills. The role will be starting off on a temporary basis.
Responsibilities May Include:
- Responsible for higher risk or more complex transactions and account balances such as Medicare Part D accounting, Medicare and Medicaid revenue, IBNR and medical costs.
- Timely & accurate financial statement close (related to assigned accounts/transactions) each month.
- Create and upload journal entries.
- Appropriately document and support all transactions.
- Prepare month-end reconciliations and analyses for assigned accounts.
- Perform and document all related internal controls and maintain appropriate.
- Reconcile investment and bank statements to general ledger.
- Comply with all corporate policies, GAAP standards and statutory requirements.
Qualifications May Include:
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting
- 3+ Years of Experience
- Healthcare experience (PLUS)
- CPA Preferred
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary, Contract