We are currently seeking contract Washer and Dryer Appliance Repair Technicians to join a fast-growing home service and repair business. Nana already operates in 4 states and is looking for team members to help launch our Dallas efforts.
In addition, we’re looking for Refrigerator Repair Technicians, Oven/Stove/Microwave Repair Technicians, and Dishwasher Repair Technicians.
What makes Nana different?
- Nana generates a reliable stream of appliance repair jobs from our home warranty partners as well as consumers that book directing with Nana (our website and app)
- We provide work orders and all customer service, so you can only focus on what you do best
- There is no lead fee for jobs and no auto-assigning. Be in control of your life and spend more time with your families by only accepting jobs that you are interested in.
- Strong online community to share and post-repair questions and problems and get help fast
- Vehicle and Assorted Parts lease options
- Branded training available
- Our core focus is appliance repair - this means our website and app (and all the features we build) are catered to appliance repair techs
- Community and education are core to what Nana does - we meet our techs in-person, hold monthly BBQs, and make investments in in-person and online training for new and existing appliance repair techsWatch this video to learn more about Nana: http://bit.ly/2NbXqGX
- Complete work and repair orders in a timely fashion
- Provide professional diagnoses of household appliances
- Estimate cost for customers based on the difficulty of job, brand of appliance, and cost of parts
- Perform routine preventive maintenance
- Maintain material and supply inventory
- Have a reliable work vehicle and tools
- Drive safely between appointments
- Engage customers in a friendly manner
- Perform warranties when necessary
- Write detailed notes about every appointment
- Must be able to pass a background check
- Previous experience in professional appliance repair
- Familiarity with maintenance tools and equipment
- Ability to handle physical workload - be able to lift 40lbs
- Able to stay on route, and reach customers within a designated time window
- Strong customer service skills required
- Able to multitask and keep papers, documents, part orders, etc. organized
- Efficiently use a mobile phone app to create estimates and invoices.
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $60,000.00 to $100,000.00 /year
- Home Appliance Repair (e.g. Dryers, Stove, Fridges, etc.): 2 years (Required)