- As the Call Center Representative you will be building relationships with our patient members and scheduling/coordinating visits to have our Nurse Practitioners conduct a Health Risk Assessment. You will be reporting in to the Call Center Supervisor
- Answering or making calls to clients to learn about and address their needs, complaints, or other issues with products or services.
- Responding efficiently and accurately to callers, explaining possible solutions, and ensuring that clients feel supported and valued.
- Engaging in active listening with callers, confirming or clarifying information and diffusing angry clients, as needed.
- Building lasting relationships with clients and other call center team members based on trust and reliability.
- Utilizing software, databases, scripts, and tools appropriately.
- Understanding and striving to meet or exceed call center metrics while providing excellent consistent customer service
- Making sales or recommendations for products or services that may better suit client needs.
- Taking part in training and other learning opportunities to expand knowledge of company and position.
- Adhering to all company policies and procedures.
- Additional ad-hoc tasks as assigned by the Call Center Supervisor
Responsibilities and Duties
- Solid work History, Citing any Recognition and Promotion
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, energetic environment
- Willing to commit to providing the best possible customer experience
- Customer service or other directly related experience a plus
- Various software and Data entry proficiency
- Supreme ability to Demonstrate Customer empathy and build a connection with excellent customer diplomacy skills
- Problem solver, ability to Multi-task, Think creatively and Escalate Issues and Ideas to solve these issues
- Excellent attendance and work record
- Strong time management skills and decision-making skills
- Strong computer skills required
- Must have working knowledge of MS office applications: Word, Excel and Outlook
- It is also a requirement that you provide your own laptop with (Windows 8.1 Pro/Enterprise or Windows 10 Pro/Enterprise) version and internet that can be connected through Ethernet.
- Ability to be flexible with schedule (between hours of 8 am - 8 pm Monday through Friday, possible Saturday hours). This will be assigned to you upon completion of training
- Minimum education should be High School Diploma, higher education would be a plus
- Medical Terminology or experience in Healthcare is a plus!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $7.26 - $10.00 per hour