Employment type: Contract
Location: Morris Plains, NJ
Duration: 10/15/2018 (or ASAP) to 06/16/2019
Candidate should have experience in delivering eCommerce or digital app/web solutions. Needs to be a self-started with initiative to help drive project deliverables across a cross functional team.
Lead multiple project teams for medium to large projects moderate in risk, scope and complexity. Responsible for leading the design, development, implementation and leadership, including defining project requirements, developing project standards, procedures and quality objectives, develop and communicate project plan, schedules, cost and progress, while still adhering to the principles of good project management practice.
- - Utilizing Process improvement techniques, such as six sigma tools and SEI-CMM, and lessons learned from other projects.
- - Assess variances from the plan to identify potential risks and issue; develop and implement changes as necessary to ensure project meets time, costs and quality objectives, escalating as necessary.
- - Ensure project follows best practices and methodologies. Create and deliver presentations to mid-senior level management on project goals and plans, including progress reports.
- - Develop and maintain a productive work relationship with key stakeholders and other IT partners; conducting formal customer reviews at project completion to confirm acceptance and satisfaction.
- - Ensure project metrics and lessons learned documents are appropriately documented and communicated for the benefit of future projects.
- - Mentor and guide less experienced project staff.
- - Bachelor’s degree and 6+ years relevant work experience in related field
- - Specialized training and project management experience.
- - ITL foundation certification, Greenbelt and /or DFSS training and certification may be required.
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $100,000.00 /year
- relevant: 6 years (Required)
- ITL foundation certification, Greenbelt, and/or DFSS (Required)