Atlanta's Premier Fitness Training Club is coming to Atlanta's Upper Westside February 2019. Join our team of world-class trainers.
The Refinery offers group exercise, personal training, and open gym access in a luxury, club-like environment. With best-in-class equipment, technological integration, and a highly certified training staff, the Refinery offers professional grade fitness for all ages and abilities.
Learn more about us at refineryfit.com.
Refinery trainers are responsible for:
- Leading Group Fitness workouts for 20-30 participants. Workouts include interval training stations with a combination of HIIT cardio, strength training, and core.
- Leading Small Group Training sessions for up to 6 participants.
- One on one personal training sessions
- Assisting with Group Fitness and Small Group Training weekly program design.
- Keeping equipment and floor area organized and clean
- Responsible for the safety of your participants in regards to heart rate, exercise technique, posture and spine, as well as joint stress and stability when resistance training.
- Become an expert with heart-rate technology and be able to guide clients accordingly
- Attend weekly staff meetings.
- Must be flexible and willing to work weekends when needed
- Ability and willingness to train people of all ages and ability.
- Ability to regress and progress exercises as needed
- Fitness certification from a reputable company such as ACSM, ACE, NASM, NSCA, AFFA, NFPT, NPTI.
- 2+ years personal training and/or group exercise experience
- Bachelor's degree in an exercise related field is preferred.Outgoing, friendly, and encouraging demeanor
- Ability to lift and move up to 40 lbs
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $25.00 to $40.00 /hour