Gaston County Pressure Pros is looking for the top sales Representatives!
If you want to be paid for your efforts and have the support of a corporate office but the flexibility of being self-employed, apply today.
Here is what our sales representative program has to offer:
· Ability to manage your own sales with a comprehensive dashboard to track and monitor your business.
· Control your own schedule and earning potential.
· Receive sales training and marketing materials.
· Carry no sales inventory to hold or deliver.
Ready to take the next step? Apply TODAY!
- strong communication skills
- ability to work remotely
- a passion for helping others
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Commission
Salary: $24.00 /hour
- Sales: 3 years (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 3 years (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Bilingual is a plus! (Preferred)
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
- Manage multiple accounts, ensuring that a high level of customer retention and satisfaction is maintained
- Meet monthly quotas
- Engage with multiple customers on a daily basis by reaching out to new clients, and by developing campaigns for maintaining customer loyalty
- Record changes to customer accounts, updating service packages, adding accounts, and removing accounts as needed
- Other duties as requested
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Innovative -- innovative and risk-taking
- Aggressive -- competitive and growth-oriented
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- Stable -- traditional, stable, strong processes
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
- Day shift