- Creates architectures for large scale, high-impact, or high-cost technology solutions by collaborating with other architects to develop the target state.
- Leads the development of solution architectures, roadmaps, and system transition plans to align business, applications, data, integration, and/or infrastructure architecture.
- Collaborates with project teams and business users to create architecture artifacts (for example, logical, conceptual, physical) to guide detailed design.
- Helps determine the selection of technologies. Collaborates with IT and business leadership and participates in making decisions regarding new technology.
- Demonstrates a full understanding of the architecture best practices for assigned domain(s) and educates others throughout the organization on the function of architecture methodologies, governance, and standards by serving as a subject matter expert across business and/or IT teams, and presenting to internal and external audiences, including senior leadership.
- 4+ years experience architecting analytic solutions using traditional architectures (Inmon, Kimball)
- 2+ years experience architecting analytic solutions using Big Data architectures (e.g., data lakes, data zones)
- 2+ years of enterprise level data architecture experience
- Good understanding of data governance, data quality, master/reference data, metadata, data modeling
- Knowledge of SDLC and Agile methodologies
- Deep knowledge in EPIC modules – Prelude, Tapestry, Resolution, Bridges and Cadence. Understanding of application architecture and integration.
Equal Employment Opportunity Information
Ernst & Young LLP, is strongly committed to equal opportunity and values the diversity of our work force and the knowledge of our people.
Ernst & Young LLP provides equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Ernst & Young LLP is committed to providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability and either need assistance applying online or need to request an accommodation during the interview process, please notify us.