VascuTech Medical is a medical device developer and manufacturer who is seeking Production Technicians to operate machines, as well as assemble medical devices.
Second Shift: M-F with the possibility of overtime (May include weekends)
Training will be conducted during First Shift hours.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Responsible for assembling medical devices
- Set up and operate machines
- Ensure job packets are completed in a timely manner for all production needs
- Work efficiently to achieve targeted goals for production schedule
- Assures that finished products meet quality standards and specifications
- Comply with all quality policies, specifications, regulations and instructions
- Perform terminal and daily cleaning for clean room areas
- Special projects and duties as assigned
- Good mechanical aptitude
Qualifications and Skills
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required
- Prefer one to two years experience in manufacturing environment
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals
- An eye for detail/detail oriented
- Excellent communication skills
- Possess logical thought process – must follow quality process guidelines and safety procedures
- Great organizational skills
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without restriction
- Must be willing to submit to a background investigation, including verification of past employment, criminal history and educational background
- Must be willing and able to pass a post-offer drug screen and physical (if required)
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
VascuTech Medical does NOT offer any type of health or company related benefits!!
VascuTech Medical is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Type: Full-time
- Manufacturing: 1 year (Preferred)