- Applicant Tracking System Experience
eNGINE builds Technical Teams. We are a Solutions and Placement firm shaped by decades of interaction with Technical professionals. Our inspiration is continuous learning and engagement with the markets we serve, the talent we represent, and the teams we build. Our Consulting Workforce is encouraged to enjoy career fulfillment in the form of challenging projects, schedule flexibility, and paid training/certifications. Successful outcomes start and finish with eNGINE.
We are hiring for three internal Sr. Technical Recruiter (HR), who will search and find the best and brightest people from around the world.
What you will be doing:
- Create job postings, network with candidates, work closely with hiring managers and executives, and create robust sourcing strategies that will attract the best and the brightest.
- Build a continuous candidate pipeline source for reoccurring roles and niche positions
- Manage candidates through the 360 recruiting life-cycle, including offer generation.
- Report on recruiting pipeline for all levels of management
What you will need to bring with you:
- 5+ years of recruiting experience, technical recruiting experience highly preferred
- Demonstrate internet research and hunting skills and have experience with full life cycle recruiting.
- Strong organizational skills have an ability to prioritize their time, demonstrate push-back and a sense of urgency, and understand the value of providing amazing customer service.
- Must have strong computer and internet searching skills and excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Additional skills with formal applicant tracking systems, such as Taleo is a plus.
- Previous experience in corporate recruiting and agency is a plus.
Apply today and see how eNGINE can make a difference in your career!
Job Types: Full-time, Contract