This is a contract position paying $.05 per word.
**PLEASE READ AD THOROUGHLY. WE WILL NOT CONSIDER INCOMPLETE APPLICATIONS.**
Who We Are
We Do Web Content is a well-known and highly-regarded digital marketing agency for lawyers. We are passionate about developing customized, scalable, and strategic content-marketing plans for lawyers who want to acquire more leads through the web.
Other services include SEO, business consulting, and anything else that will help law firms amplify their brand, reach their ideal clients, and grow their businesses.
Who We Seek
Our company is seeking career freelance writers to create service pages, long articles, frequently asked question pages, and blog posts for lawyers' websites. The copy sells by educating the lay person on his or her legal issue.
The ideal candidate has a proven track record of producing pieces that increase engagement and drive leads. This position requires a high level of creativity, as well as the ability to use research-driven insights to write better material. The successful candidate is also detail-oriented and committed to meeting tight deadlines.
If this description resonates with you, and you're also an energetic, creative thinker with strong organizational skills who can manage multiple projects simultaneously, then we want to hear from you!
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism, or related field
- Knowledge of digital marketing tactics, including SEO
- Excellent writing skills, as well as the ability to communicate and collaborate effectively
- The ability to consistently meet tight deadlines
- At least three years of experience writing for a B2C audience
To be considered for this role, please do ALL of the following:
- Submit a cover letter that spells out why YOU are the right fit for We Do Web Content (describe any relevant work experience and how your knowledge and skills will benefit our company) and why we are the right fit for you. We are looking for you to wow us with this letter.
- Submit a current resume
- Answer all of the screening questions attached to this posting
**BE PREPARED TO COMPLETE A WRITING TEST**
Job Type: Contract
- professional writing: 3 years (Required)
- Confirm your agreement with our rate of $.05 per word AND our requirement of a writing evaluation.