The law firm of Aldridge Pite, LLP is currently looking for an entry level Litigation Attorney in its San Diego. The Litigation Attorney will be working on residential real estate litigation, foreclosure, mortgage and transactional matters. Excellent written/analytical/oral advocacy skills are required.
Duties and responsibilities include:
Experience and Skills:
- Manage cases from inception to completion.
- Prepare analysis of case and advise client regarding strategies.
- Draft court pleadings.
- Handle discovery, including depositions, filing/propounding/responding to written requests, and defense of motions.
- Other duties and special projects as needed.
General Competency Factors:
- Juris Doctorate from an accredited law school
- Previous experience in litigation, real estate and/or mortgage law preferred
- Must have excellent research skills including use of legal and non-legal sources
- Admission to practice law in the state of California; multi jurisdiction admission preferred
- Must have excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Must have ability to interpret client systems
- Must be proficient in software tools including but not limited to Word, Excel, Outlook
- Ability to manage and prioritize large caseload
We Offer a Comprehensive Benefit Program including:
- Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner
- Conscientious with respect to work completion, deadlines, time management and attendance
- Analytical and detail oriented, while working at a fast pace
- Excellent problem solving and organizational skills
- Overall good work ethic and willingness to adapt to change
- Medical, Dental and Vision Plans with Prescription coverage
- Company Paid Life and Disability Insurance plans
- 401K Retirement Savings Plan with Company Match