Girling Community Care, an affiliate of Kindred at Home, is currently seeking Caregivers and Personal Care Assistants for the elderly or disabled clients.
You will assist the clients by:
- Preparing meals
- Assisting with personal care
- Running errands
- Performing light housekeeping
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must be physically capable of performing personal care tasks.
- Must be able to understand and carry out directions or instructions, record notes, and keep records.
- Reliable transportation
- Must not have a criminal conviction which bars employment.
- Must have no adverse record or be listed in the Nurse Aide Registry or Employee Misconduct Registry.
Please apply online, call our branch at (toll free) 800-665-4471 or stop by our branch which is located at 1423 Coggin Ave Brownwood, TX 76801.
Aid, Aide, Assistant, Assisted Living Facility, Caretaker, Caregiver, care giver, Certified Medical Assistant, Certified Nursing Assistant, Certified Nurses Aide, CMA, CNA, CAN job, Companion, Customer Service, Direct Care, Direct Support Professional, Daily Living, Entry Level, Entry Level Job, Facility, Healthcare, Helper, HHA, HHA job, Home Care, Homecare, Homecare Assistant, Home Care Assistant, Home Health, Home Health Aide, Homemaker, Home maker, Hospice, Hospice Aide, Hospital, housekeeping, house keeping, long term care, longterm care, Medical Assistant, Medical Certifications, Med Tech, Medical Tech, Medical Assistance, Nurse Extern, Nurses Aide, Nursing Assistant Job, Nursing Home, Nursing Student, Orderly, Para, Paraprofessional, Patient Care Tech, Patient Care Technician, PCA, PCT, PCW, Patient Care Aide, Patient Care Attendant, Personal Care Aid, Personal Care Aide, Personal Care Attendant, Personal Care Worker, Preparing meals, Private Duty, Private Duty Aide, PRN, PDM, Part Time, Part-Time, Retail, Running errands, sitter, STNA, Transportation, Care Ride, Volunteer, PCP, Personal Care Provider,
Job Type: Part-time