Mohs Tech / Histotech
- Two years skin related MOHS /Histotechnology experience is preferred
- Clinical experience in a Dermatology/ MOHS/ Plastic Surgery setting is preferred
- Ability to maintain compliance with CLIA & QA/QC guidelines
- Applicant must be detail oriented with the ability to prioritize, maintain & organize high-volume, high-quality sectioning and staining both frozen and paraffin embedded sections.
-Applicant must maintain excellent interpersonal & communication skills, while working independently or as a team.
Full time position with competitive benefits.
Job Type: Full-time
- skin related histotechnology: 2 years (Preferred)
- HT (ASCP) or HTL Certification (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off