Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
Honeywell International has an exciting growth opportunity for an IT Business Partner in our Aerospace business. This position provides leadership and program management for the Aerospace IT Plan function focused on Finance, Law & Contracts, and Human Resources. You will interact with IT Business Partners, Enterprise IT, Stakeholders, and Customers to provide technology solutions that enable key initiatives & business processes. You will manage the requirements, design, development, configuration, deployment and on-going maintenance of multiple large-scale applications key programs.
You will provide project management expertise and premier project delivery aligned with the Information Technology strategy. Demonstrate a deep understanding of business requirements and translate them into project plans that provide competitive advantage
Assure Project Management provides an exceptional user experience, while being compliant, on time, within budget and schedule.
20 Project planning and implementation
20 Recommend project delivery roadmap
20 Develop project plans
20 Run Management Operating System
20 IT strategy development
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Information Systems, Business, Engineering, or similar technology or information systems-focused degree
- 5+ years of work experience in Project management process, methods and tools application PMP and/or ITIL certification Experience in Agile and Waterfall methods
- Strong leadership, project and change management skills
- Ability to coordinate action from groups outside of direct reporting lines to resolve issues
- Proven ability to influence and promote ideas
- Experience in operating at all levels of the business
- Deep understanding of key program management practices with strong business acumen and customer focus
- Consistently makes timely decisions even in the face of complexity
- Effectively demonstrates ability to deliver on complex situations or problems without guidance or supervision.
- Ability to create business value through project planning and management
- Drive "fast and right" results in matrixed environment
Celebrating 100 Years In Aviation
Continued Professional Development
1944 E Sky Harbor Circle, Phoenix, AZ 85034 USA
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.