- Bachelor's Degree
- Master's Degree
- Six Sigma Certification
- Hospital Experience
Revenue Cycle Project Manager – PMP - Lean
The Revenue Cycle Project Manager will lead a team while they implement best practices at a numerous Healthcare client locations. Project Managers combine their leadership, experience and understanding of Revenue Cycle solutions to bring world class results in Revenue Cycle Projects.
Significant responsibility for managing large complex projects at large academic medical centers to smaller community hospitals. Effectively communicate and build relationships with client executives and management to assess business needs and design and implement measureable solutions that meet or exceed diligence objectives. Lead and oversee project teams by creating a collaborative, high performance work environment while continually addressing issues and ensuring successful outcomes throughout the project. Work collaboratively in a team environment while also exercising appropriate autonomy when needed to meet job requirements.
Typical projects include, but are not limited to:
Revenue cycle assessments
Revenue cycle process improvement
Alignment and implementation of client/partner processes
Revenue cycle improvement / redesign
Reimbursement and managed care
Interim management (as applicable)
Must have experience as a Project Manager implementing RCM projects at Healthcare organizations.
- Provide expert guidance for the analysis, design and implementation of the healthcare information technology
- Oversees multiple projects concurrently
- Ability to formulate project plans and definition of tasks
- Administer project budgets, manage issue lists, and coordinate communication with all project constituents
- Creates and executes project plans and revises them as requirements and needs change
- Plans and schedules project timelines and milestones
- Effectively manages the day-to-day operational and tactical activities of projects
- Develops and delivers progress reports, proposals, requirements, presentations, task/procedural change issues, and helps to resolve project issues
- Ensures that project documents are current and complete
- Determines the content of status reports and frequency of delivery and analyzes progress and results to identify and remediate problem areas
- Defines project success criteria and communicates these with the project team
This position requires 5-10 years of experience managing Healthcare IT projects. PMP certification and Six Sigma Black Belt are required. This position requires implementation experience and knowledge of Revenue Cycle applications, including hospital experience with workflow design/re-design and system implementation efforts.
- Bachelor’s degree, Master’s preferred
- Lean Black Belt