Ride Chicago is a motorcycle, automobile and scooter training and licensing school.
We are looking for a seasonal Receptionist/Office Admin to join our energetic and fun team to handle in-house administrative tasks.
This is a seasonal position with opportunities for growth and extension.
We are currently filling one position starting in March 2020. Here's your chance to learn some new skills and have some fun!
Applicants must be friendly, positive, well-spoken and confident with the ability to handle a variety of customer service tasks.
The ideal candidate should have:
- Superior phone, customer service, and technology skills.
- Sales experience is a plus!
- Previous experience in retail, serving, education is a plus!
- Make and confirm appointments
- Welcome and direct our clients ages 15-50
- Phone calls / emails support
- Track customers progress / bookings
- Handle office paperwork
- Office upkeep
- Monday-Thursday and Saturdays, Fridays and Sundays Off (Unless otherwise noted)
- 30 - 40 hours per week. You will start with 30 hours per week, and transition to up to 40 hours during the high motorcycle season
- Working hours: 10 am - 6 pm on most days.
- $14/hour to start.
- ** Seasonal work** March - Winter for motorcycle season, but opportunities to grow and extend hours for becoming a drivers ed teacher.
**Must be willing to learn how to ride a MOTORCYCLE - we teach you!
Our office is near Fullerton and Western. Reliable transportation needed!
Come join our energetic, fun, and awesome team! We can't wait to meet you!
Please send cover letter with resume and relevant past work experience.
Job Type: Full-time
- Administrative: 1 year (Preferred)
- Sorting and sending mail
- Answering and routing phone calls
- Greeting visitors
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture