StyleHaven is seeking a talented, motivated, and innovative in house Product Photographer/Editor to join our growing ecommerce team. This individual must have a passion for fashion, pay attention to detail, reach all daily goals and who has a strong work ethic to excel in a fast-paced environment.
Duties include the following but are not limited to:
- Shooting studio product photos for online content
- Steaming and styling apparel to provide a retail look
- Staging photos and mannequins
- Managing a list of photos needed
- Working with internal teams on other various tasks
- Working closely with Merchandiser who is in charge of uploading all product to our ecommerce site
- Communicate with other editors/photographer to keep consistency and high quality per company standards
- 1 year professional experience in a fast-paced e-commerce environment
- Must have Photography Skills/ Knowledge
- Technically strong- knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Lightroom)
- Advanced post-editing photos including resizing, retouching, color correcting, straightening and cropping, etc.
- Quality focused- Strong visual skills with exceptional attention to detail
- Must have the ability to have images edited and delivered on short notice as well as meet all other deadlines provided
- Problem solver- you can quickly identify and solve technical problems
- Extremely organized, goal oriented and have the ability to work on multi projects simultaneously.
- Portfolio/Samples of current work demonstrating skills
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $14.50 /hour
- Product Photography: 1 year