The Plant Controller is responsible for establishing a basic level of consistent inventory reporting and general process control within the growing North America plant and warehouse network. This position will help support each facility from an accounting, PO approval, and month end analysis standpoint.
**Must have SAP + manufacturing industry experience**
RESPONSIBILITIES FOR THIS POSITION INCLUDE:
* Assist in the preparation of financial reports such as operations annual budget and quarterly forecasting, actual performance, and management discussion and analysis.
* Ability to dig into data and provide meaningful analysis as needed.
* Master of internal reporting systems and SAP.
* Monitor inventory balances and help coordinate physical inventory counts including developing a robust cycle count program.
* Responsible for performing special projects to improve process efficiency and performance
* Key member of site management team, a hands-on partner to operations to drive excellence in key metrics and site performance.
* Maintain a robust internal control environment including education of peers as to the vital importance of internal controls.
SKILLS / ABILITIES:
* Monitor and collect data to assess accuracy and integrity; analyze data; ensure compliance with applicable standards (i.e. GAAP), rules, regulations and systems of internal control; interpret and evaluate results, prepare documentation; create financial reports and/or presentations.
* Ability to build, implement, and monitor controls across plant network
* Supervisory experience preferred.
* Knowledge of SAP is a plus.
* Flexibility and strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize workload in order to meet tight deadlines in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment.
* Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
* Be able to demonstrate attention to details and good record keeping
* Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Power Point, especially Excel).
* Hands-on detail-oriented tasks.
* Demonstrate a proficient level of professional skill and/or knowledge in accounting and keep current with developments and trends. Knowledge and ability to use applicable information technology and systems to meet work needs.
* Excellent communication skills, written and verbal, with the ability to clearly communicate issues to all levels of management.
Keter US offers Paid Vacation and Holidays along with a comprehensive Benefit package including 401K.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
* 6+ years of relevant finance operations experience required.
* Must have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business.
* Advanced Excel Skills
* Ability to succeed in a team environment
* Ability to adapt quickly and learn new tasks independently
* Knowledgeable of accounting and GAAP
* Must be a motivated and enthusiastic self-starter who understands the importance of maintaining a positive outlook.
* Should have the highest regard for attention to detail and the ability to review own work for accuracy and format.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type: Full-time