Tend is the world’s first dental wellness experience. Dental care used to be just about your teeth. We make it about your entire wellbeing. With doctors you love, technology that eases, and an environment that soothes, we turn every moment of your visit into a whole-you wellness experience. Before, the best you could hope for was “You won’t feel a thing.” At Tend, we want you to feel something great.
We’re looking for brush buffs, gargle gurus, floss bosses (and novices, too), and anyone who cares about making dentist visits something to savor to join our small and growing team. Headquartered in NYC and Nashville with dental practices opening in Manhattan in 2019, we’re building a totally fresh take on oral wellness, and we want you to sink your teeth in, whether you swear by mint or cinnamon (or chai).
At Tend, our Hygienists are key team members delivering a top-notch guest experience through coaching, cleaning and screening.
- Balance the areas of health, well-being & aesthetics for our guests.
- Provide exceptional clinical care in the areas of cleaning, whitening, oral health screenings, or other guest services.
- Coach our guests to increase knowledge, focus and positive-interest in oral health.
- Establish a trusting, long-standing relationship with guests.Requirements
- Minimum of 2 years of clinical experience at a dental practice.
- Associate's Degree through an accredited dental hygiene program.
- National Board Dental Hygiene Examination.
- Passing a state/region-specific exam (as required).
- Licensed and in good standing.
- Dedication to ensuring the highest quality of care to guests.
- Build long-standing guest relationships through trust and education.
- Desire to work in an entrepreneurial environment that values high energy and creative problem solving.
- High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and results-orientation.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $42.00 to $47.00 /hour
- dental hygiene: 1 year (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Innovative -- innovative and risk-taking
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative