TALENTED IT APPRENTICE / ENTRY LEVEL ENGINEER (QA/BSA) WANTED!!
Are you ready to start your career and be part of something special?
The IT Apprentice is an entry level Engineer position. You will gain valuable training and extensive exposure to a variety of specialized tech disciplines where you are groomed to grow to the next level. You will also have the opportunity to learn about the financial markets, trading stocks and the printing industry.
- Work with developers and business users to define requirements, perform analysis of specifications and design, and implement robust, maintainable solutions and rules that meet the business requirements
- Participate in reviews and quality assurance processes to ensure that the data architectures and standards are being adhered to
- Create SSIS packages to import/export data, and load and process data
- Develop and enhance stored procedures.
- Write ad-hoc SQL queries to support report requests
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- Strong understanding of IT systems, software quality assurance or business analysis procedures
- Some SQL knowledge
- As a member of two heavily regulated industries (finance and health care), must pass a background check and drug test
WHO WE ARE:
Founded in 1973, O’Neil Digital Solutions is a leading IT consulting firm specializing in the optimization of complex end-to-end business process systems for the financial services, digital media, healthcare, and transportation industries. O’Neil Digital Solutions provides high-touch bespoke software engineering, systems integration, and infrastructure management services to clients of all sizes and industries. From large scale mass communication projects to highly secure and confidential data analytics using Big Data frameworks like Hadoop and AWS Redshift, ODS has a broad set of proven technical capabilities that help companies make complex digital transformations.
Data Analysis Incorporated (DAI) is the controlling entity of the O’Neil family of businesses, providing strategic direction and guidance to its divisions operating in diverse industries around the world, including global equity markets, health care, financial services, digital news, and insurance.
O’Neil Digital Solutions is a business of Data Analysis Incorporated (DAI).
Job Type: Full-time
- Playa Vista, CA (Required)
- Will you now, or in the future, require sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g. H-1B visa status)?
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off