Cedar Rapids, IA
- Working 25-30 hours per week
- 5 days a week approximately 7:30am to 12:30pm or 1:30 pm
- Finished good product balancing: comparing daily paperwork to system ensuring data integrity.
- Entering required adjustments in inventory system.
- Misc accounts payable work; entering invoices into subsystem, seeking approval, processing for payment.
- Investigating and resolving payment issues received from CBS.
- Daily chemical paperwork receiving; organizing daily chemical load paperwork and ensuring payments are set up accurately in payment system.
- Tracking of loads on spreadsheets for traceability.
- Misc projects as assigned.
- Would prefer to have a minimum of 2 year accounting degree or 5+ years of relevant office or manufacturing experience.
- Familiar with manufacturing facility- with inventory
- Looking through paperwork and matching up what is in system
- Working with AS400
- JDE plant maintenance
- 2-5 years relevant work experience in manufacturing environment or other related business experience.
- Microsoft product experience: Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- High attention to detail.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities.
- Demonstrated team skills.
Additional Preferred Experience/Qualifications:
- JD Edwards General Ledger experience, SAP experience, Prior experience in working with inventories (raw materials, finished goods, etc)
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $17.00 to $20.00 /hour
- Accounting: 2 years (Required)
- Jd Edwards: 1 year (Preferred)
- Manufacturing: 1 year (Preferred)
- As400: 1 year (Preferred)