As the Probes Segment leader for the GI Segment, you will be responsible wing to wing for all probes for the General Imaging Ultrasound segment from new product introduction to customer satisfaction of probes in the installed base. You will work closely with customers, luminaries, product marketing, clinical applications, system and probes team to identify and deliver probes product innovations based on customer needs.
- Responsible for delivering the NPIs for the GI segment by working closely with product teams and probe engineering teams across multiple sites across the globe. As the Program Manager of the programs, provide leadership to technical teams globally to ensure roadmap execution and deliverables are met.
- Responsible for all probe specifications that drive image quality and system performance improvements. Define the Probe product road map need within the GI segment and develop strategy and technology roadmap that will support it.
- Responsible for the customer quality and installed base for all the probes within the GI segment
- Work with product and probes engineering leaders, and business leaders to develop the probes technology roadmap for the segment. Build an efficient benchmarking process and competitive market analysis
- Effectively communicate between the customers (Segment teams and end users) and product development teams all aspects of the GI products.
- Work effectively with the probes leadership team across sites for resource allocation and management.
- BS in physics, engineering, mechanical engineering, biomedical engineering and 7 years of relevant work experience
- Demonstrated Leadership through the management of international technical teams and demonstrated effective communication across teams with disciplines
- Work effectively across global teams to deliver new products on time and budget
- Capacity of listening (end users), and synthesizing needs understanding in a multi-cultural environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills, tenacity and patience to develop long-term customer relationships
- Organized, ability to multi-task and stay organized
- Demonstrated ability to deal with a fast-paced environment and high levels of ambiguity
- Self-motivated/self-starter with the ability to learn quickly and operate in a remote environment.
- This role was can located at the GE Healthcare location in Wauwatosa, WI or Phoenix, AZ, but is also open to remote within in United States
- 10+ years of ultrasound engineering industry experience; in new product development, systems engineering, Acoustic /system design and testing
- Master’s degree or PhD in , mechanical or manufacturing engineering discipline (acoustic, or optic, or RF arrays preferably).
- Knowledge of Design controls, PRD and regulatory processes
- Knowledge of acoustics imaging, transducers and arrays, beam forming front end experience with design of medical ultrasound imaging transducers.
- Knowledge on medical ultrasound applications
- Prior ultrasound system design experience
GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers. www.ge.com
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristics protected by law.
United States; Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming; Phoenix, Wauwatosa, Remote
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening.