***********************SIGN ON BONUS FOR FULL TIME POSITIONS****************************
Job Summary : Starting Paramedic Salary dependent on experience. EMT dependent on experience. Incremental salary increases are dependent upon certifications and experience.
**EMERGENCY 911 AND NON-EMERGENCY TRANSPORTS***
AmeriPro EMS is looking for candidates to become members of our organization who are eager to respond to emergency and non-emergency requests for ambulance service and administers pre-hospital care and inter-facility medical care in accordance with approved company medical protocols, policies and procedures. Required to drive the emergency vehicle and is required to operate a two-way communication device. The Paramedic is the primary care giver and is responsible for coordinating the clinical activities of the AmeriPro EMS ambulance team.
Full Time Paramedic | AEMT| NREMT-I | EMT-B, Exceptional Health, Dental, Vision, Benefit Package | Retirement Solutions | Paid Time Off | Bonus Incentives | Flexible Schedules |
To Apply Please send a Resume and Cover Letter detailing your experience, employment status (i.e. full time, part time, PRN) www.ameriproems.com
AmeriPro EMS core values are Professionalism, Integrity and Commitment. AmeriPro EMS strives to hire individuals who will excel in both the Emergency and Non-Emergency settings. Successful candidates must demonstrate critical thinking skills, leadership, multi-tasking ability, integrity and compassion. Candidates should show exemplary teamwork and customer service skills. AmeriPro EMS puts the patient first and the successful candidate should show the ability to do this on every level.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Demonstrates the knowledge and skills necessary to provide care appropriate to the age of the patients served
- Possesses the ability to access data reflective of the patient’s status and interpret the appropriate information needed to identify each patient’s requirements relative to the patient’s age-specific needs, and to provide the care needed as described in the company’s policies and procedures
- Provides care for patients within the licensure scope of practice
- Coordinates and provides care for the patients according to accepted standards, local protocol, and state law
- Provides safe environment for patients, co-workers, and self
- Assist in maintenance of crews quarters
- Assist in ambulance maintenance
- Responds to emergency and non-emergency situations as directed
- Capable of providing critical level care for extended times and distances
- Stays late or comes in during times of critical staffing situations; Competent with medical equipment needed to provide care within the scope of practice
- Assumes responsibility for professional growth
- Complies with HIPAA and company policies
- Other assignments as assigned by Dispatcher or Supervisor
Qualifications and Skills
- Current EMT/Paramedic State license
- CPR/BLS Certification (ACLS if required) Maintains necessary continuing education requirements.
- Maintains current State Driver’s License and the ability to operate the ambulance safely.
- Maintains the ability to be insured by company insurance carrier.
- Has the ability to read and interpret maps.
- Demonstrates EMT and Paramedic competencies for this position.
- Demonstrates a strong understanding of dispatch and customer service.
- Mental/Physical Requirements:
- Heavy physical activity required.
- May require moving patients across long distances or up and down stairs.
- Hazards and risk due to exposure to infectious disease or hazardous materials are possible.
- Potential injuries connected with restarting combative patients, auto extractions and rescue activities.
- We require a 7-year Motor Vehicle Report. This may be obtained at www.dds.ga.gov
- Competitive Compensation Rates
- Retirement Solutions
- Bonus Incentives
Job Type: Full-time
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- Paramedic or EMT (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Signing bonus
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule