DataVisor is a next generation fraud detection company that utilizes industry-leading unsupervised machine learning to detect fraudulent activity for financial transactions, social commerce, mobile user acquisition and money laundering. Our award-winning platform is developed by a team of world-class experts in big data, security and scalable infrastructure, and used by the largest internet properties in the world including Pinterest, Yelp and Alibaba.
As our business expands, we are looking for a rock-star technical content marketing manager to join our team in our Mountain View HQ. This position will serve as a critical member of our marketing team in driving thought leadership and establishing market awareness of the DataVisor brand and solutions.
- Own and execute against our editorial calendar
- Drive the production of both short and long form content that establish DataVisor as a thought leader in fraud detection and machine learning
- Survey published content and formulate creative strategies to rise above the noise
- Develop editorial governance to keep content in line with our brand voice
- Work with our in-house research team to identify unique insights and interesting data points to publish
- Work with other marketers to distribute content to the appropriate channels to maximize reach and impact among the target audience
- Track and measure the effectiveness of content programs; continually improve content strategy to meet business objectives
- 2+ years experience writing content on technical topics
- Ability to translate complex topics such as machine learning into content that is easy to understand and digest
- Excellent writing skills, effective communication and attention to detail required
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced startup environment
- Past experience with content marketing for a technology company preferred
- Domain experience in fraud detection and/or machine learning a huge plus
- Understanding of SEO and social media a plus
- BA/BS degree required
- We offer a flexible schedule with competitive pay, equity participation and health benefits, along with catered lunch, company off-sites, and game nights, as well as the opportunity to work with a world class team.