Stafford Media Group, the Savannah area's largest social media and creative agency, is seeking a full time individual with the goal of adding to our list of clients. Position requirements are as follows:
- Report to the SMG office daily
- Initiate conversations with businesses regarding social media marketing and advertising
- Maintain email and phone correspondence with prospective clients
- Schedule and lead sales meetings (via phone or in person) between prospective clients and the SMG team
- Attend weekly team meetings
- Help the creative team understand the client's vision and goals
- Attend networking events as needed
We believe that each individual is truly unique in their skills and talents, therefore this position may evolve with time to accommodate the candidate's best abilities. Basically, we want you to shine as brightly as possible, and we're here to make that happen.
The ideal candidate has a proven record of B2B sales. They thrive in a fast paced environment. They have a strong knowledge of how social media marketing works, and how it can benefit a business. Candidate must have personal vehicle.
Compensation includes a base salary as well as commission.
Job Type: Full-time