Gwookle is Hiring a SQL Server Developer/DBA for a multi-year project in Brooklyn, NY.
*In person interview mandatory.
- Create and maintain all databases required for development, QA, Staging and production usage.
- Implement all the Data model changes.
- Perform capacity planning required to create and maintain the databases.
- Performs ongoing tuning of the database instances.
- Install new versions of the Oracle RDBMS and its tools and any other tools that access the Oracle database.
- Minimum 6 Years Experience in SQL 2008/2008R2/2012/2014 database management and related products from Microsoft including PowerShell, Windows 2008R2/2012R2 Server operating systems.
- Minimum 6 Years Experience with advanced SQL queries and reading query execution plan, developing and performance tuning complex, SSRS and SSIS-2012 packages.
- Minimum 6 Years Experience with SQL 2012 on High Availability configuration, support, and troubleshooting.
- Minimum 7 Years Experience with Performance tuning, Performance monitoring, Replication, Log shipping, Database Mirroring, Database capacity planning, Users and Role creation and monitoring
Gwookle is an equal opportunity employer
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
- Performance tuning: 7 years (Required)
- advanced SQL queries: 6 years (Required)