RFO is looking for an individual who has management experience and can work flexible hours. Individual must be able to delegate tasks and help run the department when the manager is gone. Someone who can prioritize and manage multiple orders during an eight hour shift.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Ability to recognize labels
- Average experience with computers
- Pick and pack orders of various sizes and groupings accurately with speed and precision.
- Maintains a clean and tidy work and warehouse environment.
- Make sure all pick ups for orders are completed
- Help coach and support new hires and employees
- Print labels for orders
- Order picking, checking and packing of orders
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple orders in a day
- Unloading / arrangement of pallets
-Complete assigned tasks and daily goals on a timely manner
- Versatility, flexibility, and willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm.
Knowledge, Skill and Experience:
-May be required to assist other departments as needed
Minimum Education required:
-High School Diploma or GED
Minimum Experience required: Management Experience
Skills Required: N/A
- Able to stand for a long period of time
- Able to lift 10-50 lbs
- Able to climb ladders up and down
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $16.00 /hour