UX Business Process Analyst will be responsible for describing the overall user experience, defining the workflow models and working with the architecture and sprint teams to ensure an effective and high quality user experience.
- Assist in applying common best practices for the industry to the customer using a knowledge base to create conceptual business models and to identify relevant issues and considerations in selecting application software packages.
- Assess the operational and functional baseline of an organization and its organizational components, and help to define the direction and strategy for an engagement while ensuring the organizational needs are being addressed.
- Analyze business and technical processes to formulate and develop new and modified business information processing systems, such as production and inventory control systems, financial tracking systems, marketing and human resources systems.
- Represent the business unit to define requirements and business cases for the technology developments.
- Coordinate with business and technology teams, ascertaining system requirements, such as program functions, output requirements, input data acquisition, and system techniques and controls.
- Work with multiple teams on various projects within an Agile environment
- Work directly with customers and project teams to gather requirements through user research, stakeholder interviews, workshops, etc.
- Develop/create applicable user flows, journey maps, page flows, wireframes, and other artifacts as needed
- Translate research findings into design recommendations to quickly improve product designs early in the design cycle
- Leverage UX methodologies for uncovering user needs and identifying opportunities for improvement
- Actively engage stakeholders through group facilitation and workshops
- Understand and align the needs of our stakeholders, clients, and users
- Provide thought leadership towards emerging UX best practices, trends, and technologies
Job Type: Full-time
- UX Implementation: 10 years (Required)
- Secret Security Clearance (Required)