As the preferred staffing partner for a number of engineering and environmental consulting companies in the St. Louis area we currently have a number of openings for various roles within these companies, including but not limited to:
- Engineering Field Technician – Wastewater Infrastructure Inspections ($16-20/hr)
- Construction Material Tester- Geotechnical Engineering Inspections ($16-18/hr)
- Structural Rehab Technician- Water/Wastewater Infrastructure Maintenance and Repair ($16/hr)
- Vacuum Truck Operator- Water/Wastewater Inspections ($17-20/hr)
Each of these companies are with firms who are well respected in the industry and have established reputations in the St. Louis area.
In each of these roles you will either be providing inspection or maintenance services related to improving St. Louis’ water/wastewater infrastructure which will help to control flooding issues, prevent runoff, and improve the qualify of the city’s drinking water.
Qualifications for these positions are as follows:
- High school diploma required
- AS or BS Degree in Geology, Environmental Science, Civil Engineering, Environmental Engineering or a related field is preferred
- Experience working outdoors strongly preferred
- Strong work ethic, punctual (shows up on time for work), reliable (is there when you need them), and committed (gets the job done no matter what it takes)
- Preferred Certifications: ACI (American Concrete Institute) Level 1 Concrete Inspection , Class B CDL , Confined Space , OSHA , NASSCO , Nuclear Density Gauge or any other industry relevant certifications
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $16.00 to $20.00 /hour
- High school or equivalent