Earn a $200 Signing Bonus!
Looking to work for a home care company that values passion and rewards its caregivers with flexible scheduling, amazing benefits, consistent hours, and 24/7 support? Join Honor as a Caregiver, we are hiring immediately!
Join a growing home care agency where you're valued and your work makes an impact on people’s lives—including your own. We are currently looking for compassionate and dependable caregivers who are ready to begin working in Auburn and surrounding areas.
As a Caregiver, we highly encourage you to foster genuine relationships with the seniors in your community. We’re relying on you to do your best to keep every senior client healthy, safe, happy and independent at home. If you’re ready to join us in making a difference in older adults’ lives, we’d love for you to apply!
- $200 Signing Bonus after working 20 hours in your first 14 days
- Medical/Dental/Vision benefits & 401K, based on eligibility
- Weekly Pay
- Direct Deposit
- Paid Overtime
- Paid Training
- Caregiver Referral Program
- Cell Phone Reimbursement
- Establish and maintain effective and professional communication and a strong relationship with clients, family members, and co-workers
- Provide personalized in-home support to senior clients
- Help client with all personal care needs
- Help keep the client's environment clean and organized
- Remind client to take self-administered medications
Successful applicants will meet the following requirements:
- Effective November 30, 2021, due to a state mandate all Care Pros will be required to be fully-vaccinated against COVID-19 in order to provide care to clients in California
- Minimum of six months of paid senior caregiving experience OR one of the following certifications: CNA, HHA, LVN
- Must be 21 years or older
- In-state driver's license
We respect our caregivers and treat them like true professionals. You care for others, let Honor care for you! Join our team as a Caregiver. Apply today!'
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $14.50 - $15.75 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
We’re ensuring that all Care Pros have supplies such as thermometers, and we are paying for flu shots if they need one. We’ve also rolled out a program to provide masks for Care Pros to wear at every shift.
Work Location: Multiple Locations