Quality Assurance Manager - Washing. D.C and Virginia
Must have TS Clearance
- a minimum of 5-7 years of experience in performing a Quality Assurance role with full authority and responsibility for assuring performance objectives required by the role.
- review results of quality control inspections and all deficiencies.
- analyse and examine results and trends.
- When concerns are identified, determine the root cause of the issue, find resolution to prevent re-occurrence.
- develop mitigation strategies to address the root cause of each trend, including revising local operating procedures, maintenance frequencies, etc., as appropriate.
- quality control reporting
- maintain departmental procedures to meet regulatory requirements.
- assist with internal and external audits as necessary.
- respond to corrective actions in a timely manner and ensure that corrective actions are implemented and effective.
- be responsible for the personal development of direct reports with respect to training, performance management, and application of organizational policies and procedures.
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required for this position.
Job Type: Full-time
- Quality Assurance Manager: 5 years (Required)
- Do you have Top Secret clearance?