"Sunrise is the best place that I've ever worked, simply because of the people. We provide quality care in an environment that feels like home. Our focus is doing what's right for the resident. For me, that’s a big breath of fresh air."
At Sunrise, our Assisted Living Coordinator and department leader is responsible for facilitating and leading the Assisted Living Neighborhood team.
- Plans, organizes, develops and leads the overall operation of the assisted living neighborhood in accordance with federal, state, local laws and Sunrise Senior Living standards, guidelines and regulations
- Recruiting, hiring, training and coaching a high quality team
- Providing recognition and creating an engaged culture for your team members, residents and families
- Ensures that the community follows all federal, state and local laws and regulations and Sunrise standards as it pertains to resident care and services
- Partners with leadership team to ensure community is in compliance with OSHA requirements
- Mission driven and passionate for seniors
- Understand the recognition of resident changes in condition and takes appropriate action
- Assists the executive director in completing the annual community budget
- Understands and manages the department budget to include labor and other expenses and its impact on the community's bottom line
- Attends regular meetings: Stand Up, Cross Over, Department Head Meetings, Town Hall, Quality Improvement and others as directed by the Executive Director
- Minimum one year supervisory/management experience, including hiring, coaching, performance management, employee relations and supervision of daily operations in assisted living or long term care
- BA/BS degree may be required based on state requirements
- Demonstrated good judgment, problem solving and decision making skills
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office with the ability to learn new applications
- Effective organization, time management, and written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to handle multiple priorities and delegate assignments
- Scheduling experience is a definite asset
- A dedication to seniors and their well-being is also essential
Sunrise maintains a drug-free work environment and all offers of employment with Sunrise are conditioned on submitting to and successfully completing and passing a drug and alcohol test.
Sunrise Senior Living has championed quality of life in senior care for more than 30 years. We believe team members are our greatest resource and are looking for people who share our commitment to provide quality care for seniors and their families. It's no surprise that many of the world's leading experts in Senior Living entrust their career to Sunrise.
At Sunrise, you will…
Make a Difference Every Day
We are passionate about our mission — to champion quality of life for all seniors. We deliver high-quality care with a personal touch and encourage our residents to enjoy life to the fullest.
Be Part of a Uniquely Supportive Community
The care-focused environment we create for residents extends to our team members. We offer programs, rewards, and benefits to help you live your best.
Ignite Your Potential
We believe potential has no limits. We offer best-in-class leadership development programs designed to grow our leaders. We are committed to helping our team members achieve their career goals.
Apply today to learn why Sunrise Senior Living is a certified Great Place to Work®